[MINC-users] win32 versions of register and Display

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 07:47:56 EDT 2008

Hi

I decided to build my own win32 Register and Display, using cygwin.
I've gotten stuck with Register - I get the following error - a
conflicting dtoa.  Has anyone seen this and have a workaround?

thanks
Rupert B.

make[2]: Entering directory `/cygdrive/g/builds/minc/cygwin/Register-1.3.6/Regis
ter_resample'
if gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..     -g -O2 -MT register_resample.o -MD -MP -
MF ".deps/register_resample.Tpo" -c -o register_resample.o register_resample.c;
\
        then mv -f ".deps/register_resample.Tpo" ".deps/register_resample.Po"; e
lse rm -f ".deps/register_resample.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
register_resample.c:75:1: warning: "X" redefined
In file included from /cygdrive/g/builds/minc/cygwin/install/include/volume_io.h
:44,
                 from register_resample.c:58:
/cygdrive/g/builds/minc/cygwin/install/include/volume_io/geom_structs.h:42:1: wa
rning: this is the location of the previous definition
register_resample.c:76:1: warning: "Y" redefined
/cygdrive/g/builds/minc/cygwin/install/include/volume_io/geom_structs.h:43:1: wa
rning: this is the location of the previous definition
register_resample.c:77:1: warning: "Z" redefined
/cygdrive/g/builds/minc/cygwin/install/include/volume_io/geom_structs.h:44:1: wa
rning: this is the location of the previous definition
register_resample.c:101: error: conflicting types for 'dtoa'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:143: error: previous declaration of 'dtoa' was here
register_resample.c:101: error: conflicting types for 'dtoa'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:143: error: previous declaration of 'dtoa' was here
make[2]: *** [register_resample.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/g/builds/minc/cygwin/Register-1.3.6/Regist
er_resample'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/g/builds/minc/cygwin/Register-1.3.6'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Rupert Brooks at Rupeslap /cygdrive/g/builds/minc/cygwin/Register-1.3.6
$