[MINC-users] minctracc with mask: objective function starts at 0.0: what to do?

Audette, Michel Michel.Audette at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Jan 18 08:27:09 EST 2008

Hi folks,

I'd like to try to use some anatomically shaped (and morphologically dilated) masks to refine an affine registration into a piecewise affine registration. I'm seeing however that my objective function with minctracc starts off with a null objective function, for middle ear registration, and therefore produces the same transformation as its starting point. Is it possible to make its computation a bit more sensitive than it is?

Cheers,

Miche

Michel Audette, Ph.D.

Innovation Center Computer Assisted Surgery (ICCAS)

Semmelweisstraße 14

Leipzig, Germany

Phone: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 13

Fax: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 09