[MINC-users] creating a FWHM file with glim_image

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:10:05 EST 2008

Hi Marco,

Given that no-one else seems to have had a crack at this my guess is
that you are after something with which you can evaluate your mean
fit?

In this case I'm guessing you want this:

   glim_image \
      -t_stat  stats.mnc t_stat voxel column 2 \
      -fwhm \
      -fwhm_avg fwhm.mnc \
      file.glim

Note that I have not tested the above but from dim-dark memory this
seems to ring a bell.

On Jan 12, 2008 1:52 AM, Marco Loggia, Mr <marco.loggia at mail.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Does anybody know how to create a FWHM file with glim_image? I have
> noticed that there are some options that look interesting
> (e.g.-fwhm_gauss), but I seem to be facing syntax problems. It would be
> great if anybody could provide me with an example command line.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Marco
>

> p.s. My t-maps were created with commands like this: glim_image -t_stat
> stats.mnc t_stat voxel column 2 file.glim
>

> Marco L. Loggia
>
> Ph.D. Candidate, Neurological Sciences
>
> Alan Edwards Centre for Research on Pain
>
> McGill University
>
> 3640 University St. Room M/19
>
> Montreal, QC H3A 2B2
>
> Tel.: +1 514-398-1271
>
> Fax: +1 514-398-7464

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883