[MINC-users] EMMA

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:16:08 EST 2008

Hi,
 I have problems with an EMMA function on a fresh Fedora 8
installation using matlab2007b. I have not had problems in F7 using
Matlab 2007a:

Fx:

miinquire
??? Invalid MEX-file '/home/minc/utilmatlab/emma_v1/miinquire.mexglx':
/home/minc/utilmatlab/emma_v1/miinquire.mexglx: symbol
mxCreateDoubleMatrix, version libmx.INTERNAL not defined in
file libmx.so with link time reference.

Does anyone know what the source of this error could be?   My guess
would be a Matlab change?

I know there was talk about not supporting EMMA for MINC2. I will
continue to need this functionality (reading/writing of header and
image data from Matlab) and if someone is interested in this basic
functionality maybe we could collaborate?

Cheers
Soren