[MINC-users] mnc2nii dumps core

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 1 16:53:25 EST 2008

Hi Yoshi,

I looked at your problem with mnc2nii with a colleague. I have two suggestions
for you.

1 - update your minc tools and redo the operation "mincreshape -dimrange time=2,1"
    to extract the time point with the latest minc, then do the conversion.

2 - still use the old version, but specify "mincreshape -dimrange time=2" (no
    2,1). Then redo the conversion with mnc2nii.

Option (2) might work but I'm not sure. Option (1) seems to work here for us.
This was likely a bug in minc when copying the header. mnc2nii alone will not
work if its input has been extracted with the old version of mincreshape.

Please try this and let me know if it works.

Yours,

Claude