[MINC-users] For the OSX 10.5 crash test dummies.

Alexandre CARMEL-VEILLEUX acveilleux at mrs.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 11 12:48:46 EDT 2008

	I put a tar of my /usr/local with 64-bit MINC (./mni for MINC1,
./bic for MINC2) including an (hopefully) 64-bit clean postf build that
won't segfault on execution on to yorick:/data/scratch/scratch1 for
those who are interested. The tar expects to be extracted from /usr/local
but it would be much safer to extract it in some temporary folder and
cherry pick the stuff you actually want/need so you don't overwrite what
you already have.

	Feedback about broken bits would be appreciated.

	These are not the same binaries as Andrew's but the ./lib directory
contains the same libraries he used I believe.

Alex