[MINC-users] Tag file

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:02:07 EDT 2007

On 9/15/07, Lars Nygard <lnygard at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> Im trying to load some points into register with a .tag file.
> I tried to use the same text as the output but Im getting an
> error:
> input_tag_points(): invalid header file.
>
> Anybody knows how I can load my points into register??

Lars,

Do you mean that you have created your own tag file and want to load
this into register or is a tag file that "should work" and doesnt?

If you edited it, did you perhaps edit it on a windows machine and now
you have a DOS format text file?

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883