[MINC-users] EMMA for MINC 2.x

Jason Lerch jason at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 16 13:45:06 EDT 2007

Doing matrix work in R can be a bit tedious - so if I have my K space
data and want to fourier transform it, matlab will be a lot friendlier,
I think. So I don't know if R can ever replace matlab for some things.

That being said, there is a MINC interface in R already, and it too is
under active development.

Jason