[MINC-users] MINC 2.0.13 - windows

Penhune Lab penhunelab at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:51:46 EDT 2007

oh i forgot to mention i have a version of register and display that work in
windows (XP) . i got it from Dr. Jorge Armony, i don't really know where he
got it from but it IS different to the version that's around online

I'm pretty sure you need to have the source code of mni_autoreg too because
minc2 needs volume_io2. i guess you can use the one that comes with the
package available online and use the volume_io2.lib (static?) library

let me know how it goes,

Alejandro Endo