[MINC-users] minc volume size limit

Oliver Gress oliver.gress at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Nov 22 10:07:09 EST 2007

Hi all,

I've got a question about the size limit of a minc volume. As I work with
quite dense data, I sometimes ran into errors like the following, that seems
to arise when I want to create a too large volume:

Processing:.mincconcat: ncx.c:1716: ncx_put_size_t: Assertion `*ulp <=
4294967295U' failed.
Aborted

Has anyone experience with that error that in my opinion is produced by a
overflow? I could concatenate slices to a volume by a workaround at first,
but now I want to create a larger volume. Is there a defined size limit to
minc volumes?

Best regards
Oliver