[MINC-users] mincmath -percentdiff

Ji Hyum KO kojinet at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 20 17:57:47 EST 2007

Hello,

mincmath -percentdiff A_BPmap1.mnc A_BPmap2.mnc A_BPdiff.mnc

This command should give me the precentage difference of BPmap2.mnc
compared to BPmap1.mnc, but it gives right values for subject A, but not
for subject B.

For subject B, all the values in the minc file is set to 3796.17 except
several dots and those dots were set to some wierd value as well.

I tried to use minccalc to do the same operation, -expression
'(A[0]-A[1])/A[1]*100', but it gave me the same result.

The input files were the binding potential map of raclopride, and they
were generated by RPM. The images were transformed to Talairach space using
pet_resample (mritotal and mritopet). The transformation was manually
adjusted and added to the original xfm files.

The PET images were obtained outside of MNI.

Both subject A and B were scanned in the same scanner.

Could you help me to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Ji Hyun