[MINC-users] brain-view binary (and source packages).

Alex Zijdenbos alex at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon May 28 15:13:25 EDT 2007

Interesting typo, the missing 'l' in the deb link below - took me a
bit to figure out why I was looking at a very unusual page :-)

Say, two questions:

- pcre++ does not seem to exist for debian sarge stable (only in
unstable or testing, which would turn my sarge system upside down if I
try to install from there). After wrestling with it for some time I'm
still unclear how to get brain-view to go on debian sarge.

- the brain-view package on packages.bic is 0.6.2; but locally at the
bic a package barin-view-x86-bic 1.0 is installed. What's the
difference, and why?

Thanks,

-- A