[MINC-users] brain-view??

Anka Kochanowska anka at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue May 1 14:48:14 EDT 2007

In Louis Collins' lab we have an IGNS project with few applications that
allow you to view minc data or display obj files.
There is a simple program called MincView, based on vtk (5.0) with qt
user interface.
As the project is not finished, there is no package ready for install,
and I have not yet thought of creating it (I am the main developer on
the project).

Anka