[MINC-users] Display graphics on fedora 7

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:15:54 EDT 2007

Hi,
 I have trouble with hardware rendering (I assume) in Display compiled on
Fedora 7.
The slice/cursor navigation seems slow as if software rendering is in
effect, but glxinfo | grep direct:   direct rendering: Yes, and Display also
does not give warnings except this one every time it is started:
Try R300_SPAN_DISABLE_LOCKING env var if this hangs.

Any suggestions as to what might cause this?

Also, if Desktop effects are enabled Display seems to crash - but this is
less of a problem.

Regards
Soren