[MINC-users] Modifying Minc Header

Paul GRAVEL pgravel at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 11 13:25:01 EST 2007

Dear All,

It is probably a basic question, but here it is.

How would someone add a variable in the header of a minc file?  For
example, I am currently running an analysis in PET and I would like to be
able to add the parameters used for the analysis, e.g. No. of Basis
Functions, Boundaries of iterations, etc., to the header of the resulting
*.mnc file.  Then I would like to be able to extract these
parameters/variables by using either mincheader or something like:
mincinfo -attvalue:analysis_params.  Is this possible?

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,

Paul