[MINC-users] spm2xfm

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 06:34:51 EST 2007

Hi Paul,

spm2xfm was an old perl hack that I wrote long ago somewhere just
after the Pre-Cambrian era.  As such I would guess it would really
only work for SPM up untill about SPM99. mat1dump can be found here:

   http://a.janke.googlepages.com/

If you are using a later version of SPM you may be better of to just
use nii2mnc.

On 1/9/07, Paul Rasser <Paul.Rasser at newcastle.edu.au> wrote:
> I've been trying to use spm2xfm on OS X and I'm getting:
>
> Can't exec "mat1dump": No such file or directory
>
> is mat1dump available?
>
> Also, could someone please tell me what version(s) of spm, spm2xfm will
> be compatible with?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul Rasser

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883