[MINC-users] permuting dimension

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 23:20:45 EST 2007

Hi,
 Is there an easy way to permute dimension of a minc file or is it necessary
to extract the raw data and re-generate the file.
I have a few perfusion dicom data sets where it seems the  dicom header is
simply wrong -  so i get something like this:
  dimension name         length         step        start
    time                       40      unknown      unknown
    yspace                     12          9.1     -123.327
    zspace                    128       -1.875     -16.2219
    xspace                    128       -1.875     -120.938

yspace and zspace are swapped around (z is indeed the lowest res dimention)
so basically my question is how do I unswap them in the easiest way?

Thanks
Soren