[MINC-users] minctracc error after initializationfromregister-based xfm

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 08:02:29 EDT 2007

On 8/17/07, Audette, Michel <Michel.Audette at medizin.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> It may be a left ear vs right ear thing, but I was pretty sure up to now that they were both left ear... But it could be that what I am seeing in the patient data is mirror-imaged compared to what I am think I am seeing.

You are correct, a flip in an xfm wil also cause such problems..

As for a kickstart into ANIMAL, try this script:

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/scripts/nlpfit

It is a fairly compact perl script that wraps up the nonlinear fitting
part of minctracc for you.

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883