[MINC-users] minctracc error after initializationfromregister-based xfm

Audette, Michel Michel.Audette at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Aug 17 07:55:20 EDT 2007

Hi again,

It may be a left ear vs right ear thing, but I was pretty sure up to now that they were both left ear... But it could be that what I am seeing in the patient data is mirror-imaged compared to what I am think I am seeing.

In fact, I meant to also use a free-form transformation, as opposed to affine nonrigid. I don't have much experience with animal, so I've a bit of reading to do...

Thanks again for your help.

Michel