[MINC-users] rawtominc & nu_correct difficulties

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:52:23 EDT 2007

The distance parameter is related to field strength.  It should be set
to the distance over which you would expect a typical signal
fluctuation.  This typically amounts to one wavelength.

On 8/2/07, Audette, Michel <Michel.Audette at medizin.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> The distance issue looks very relevant. This is a very small, high-res volume, with 0.078mm isotropic spacing, so that the longest axis is 38.2mm. Let me try that distance parameter then...
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Michel

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883