[MINC-users] rawtominc & nu_correct difficulties

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 06:31:29 EDT 2007

Hi Michel,

nu_correct is very picky about ranges within data. Is the data
perchance all squashed into a few bits of precision?

I also seem to remember that it prefers unsigned short data from some
reason but I could be wrong on that.  Given that the ranges are going
to be rescaled anyhow, I would run it through something like mincnorm
with an output range of 0 - 100 to ensure that you have no restriction
of range effects.

send me a reply if you dont have a copy of mincnorm.