[MINC-users] Filling with mincreshape

Simon Fristed Eskildsen se at hst.aau.dk
Mon Nov 13 11:05:48 EST 2006

Andrew Janke wrote:
> First, the -fill and -fillvalue options are mutually exclusive of each
> other. Meaning choose one of -nofill -fill and -fillvalue.  in this
> case, I think you want to skip the -fill option.
>
> Try this again without the -fill option.  Also check out -pixfillvalue
> it might be closer to what you want.

I think I have tried all combinations of -fill, -fillvalue, -pixfill,
and -pixfillvalue all with the same result. A rudimentary investigation
of the source code reveals that mincreshape decides that there is no
need to fill anything. Specifically, the variable
reshape_info->need_fillvalue is set to false. Maybe I am doing the
extrapolation wrong?

Simon