[MINC-users] Mac OS X (Tiger) and register

EJ Nikelski nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu May 25 15:34:29 EDT 2006

Hi List,

    I just moved from Panther to Tiger. I installed the
netcdf/minc/register/Display packages available at

http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/osx-10.4/

... but now find a curious behaviour. When starting register, I get some
GLUT error messages ...

 >>2006-05-25 15:13:07.488 register[538] *** _NSAutoreleaseNoPool():
 >>Object 0x328ff0 of class NSCFString autoreleased with no pool in
place >>- just leaking
 >>2006-05-25 15:13:07.488 register[538] GLUT Warning: glutUseLayer:
 >>unknown layer, 0.

  ... and while in register, the ctrl and alt keys only allow
translating the image, I can no longer zoom. Now, while I'm certain that
this problem is somehow related to my setup, I'm not sure what it might
be. Is it GLUT related? All worked fine under Panther. Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Jim

--
E. James Nikelski, Ph.D.