[MINC-users] Same Problem - Error compiling conglomerate 1.6

Gil Citro citrog at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:56:21 EDT 2006

Meanwhile, I found a solution.

1.  Downloaded bicpl-1.4.3, which, which configured with
--with-image-ppm does not require manual editing of the Makefile.

2.  Tried conglomerate 1.6.2, which still will not compile without
manual tweaking, but making the following change in the Makefile after
configuration works.  The same change also works in the ray_trace 1.0
Makefile.

< LIBS = -lbicpl -lvolume_io -lminc -lnetcdf -lm
> LIBS = -lbicpl -lvolume_io -lminc -lnetcdf -lm -lppm

As for why the conglomerate and ray_trace Makefiles require manual
editing, I'm not sure but have attached the config.log files for both.
 The same problem seems to have existed for bicpl 1.4.2, but has been
fixed in 1.4.3.  Thanks.

Gil