[MINC-users] Concerns Re. Strange-looking MNC Output Files

Shahin Zangenehpour shahin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon May 8 11:17:34 EDT 2006

Dear All,

I hope someone can help me with the following problem.

I ran co-variation analyses using DOT on a number of experimental
conditions (found in study "SpaceTime2" in /home/bic/shahin/dot/Dbase/
Tables).

The operations are labelled as "FCA2", "FCV21" and "FCV214", with
their respective voi regressors labelled exactly the same way.

The output files are stored in "/data/zlab/shahin/space-time2/
analysis/output/stat/" and they all start with "SpaceTime2_stat_FC"
followed by the appropriate strings for each condition (e.g., /data/
zlab/shahin/space-time2/analysis/output/stat/
SpaceTime2_stat_FCA2_FCA2.mnc).

As you will note, the outcome of these operations have truncated
volumes as opposed to other _stat_ files in the same folder. Sylvain
has suggested in passing that there may be problems with the
registration process or the transformation files. However, I don't
have the slightest clue in how to go about identifying and
subsequently solving such problems. Can anyone help directing me to
the source? I hope I have provided all the essential information to
track this down.

Many thanks in advance,
SZ

Shahin Zangenehpour, PhD    Postdoctoral Fellow   |   Montreal
Neurological Institute   |   Cognitive Neuroscience Unit
3801 University Street   |   Room 276  |  Montréal   QC   Canada
H3A 2B4  |   P.  514  398  1717  |  F.  514  398  1338