[MINC-users] real range and pixel range

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu May 4 18:56:23 EDT 2006

Well in this case the default real range of a file is typically 0..1
So in this case your best bet is to first read the voxel range and
then set the real range accordingly.

ie

   get_volume_voxel_range()
   set_volume_real_range()

See http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/MDP/HTML/VOLUME_IO_prog_ref.html/volume-manipulation.html
for more info.

On 5/4/06, Stefano Pellegrini <pellegrinis at ninds.nih.gov> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> when I copy a volume using the function (from volume_io)
> copy_volume_definition, I think I copy also the range of the real value.
> How can I unset this real range in the copied volume in such a way that
> the real range match with the pixel range? In general, how can I get rid
> of the double range?
>
> thank you,
>
>      -stefano

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012