[MINC-users] miwriteimage on pc (fwd)

Jonathan HARLAP jharlap at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 17 14:22:04 EST 2006

Just a guess, but try setting an environment variable TMPDIR to wherever
you want it to put temp files.

In unix if you use csh or tcsh as your shell, it's as simple as
"setenv TMPDIR /tmp"

If you use bash then "export TMPDIR=/tmp"

If you're in Windows, then you can look at this FAQ to see how to do
it...  http://www.chem.gla.ac.uk/~louis/software/faq/q1.html

Cheers,
Jon