[MINC-users] Bug in mni_autoreg-0.98v ?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:10:36 EST 2006

Thanks for the bug reports.

This is a harbinger from previous versions when mni_perllib was
included in mni_autoreg.  The simple fix is to simply edit autocrop
and change the following.

ie: from this:

   use MNI::FileUtilities qw( check_output_dirs split_path );

   use MNI::FileUtilities qw( check_output_dirs );
   use MNI::PathUtilities qw( split_path );

On 3/15/06, Oliver Winz <o.winz at fz-juelich.de> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> i have the same bug today on a Mac OS 10.4 system.
> Please can you explain me how to remove the split_path dependency.
>
> Greetings,
> Oliver
> >
> > I just installed the latest autoreg (0.98v) and noticed a change in
> > autocrop, which included a dependency on the method "split_path" being
> > exported by the MNI::FileUtilities perl module from the mni_perllib.
> > Because of this autocrop fails, as the "split_path" method is exported
> > by the MNI::PathUtilities module. By removing the split_path dependency
> > autocrop runs fine. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
> > Sry if this is somewhat OT.
> >
> > Best Regards
> > Simon Eskildsen
> >

> --
>
> Oliver Winz, M.Sc.
>
> Molecular Neuroimaging Group
>
> Institute of Medicine (IME)
>
> Research Centre Juelich
>
> D - 52425 Juelich
>
> Germany
>

> Phone: +49 2461 61-6493
>
> Web: http://www.fz-juelich.de/ime/mni
>
> Location: Building 15.9, Room 3010

Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012