[MINC-users] fmr_preprocess

xingfeng lee spmlxf at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 10:47:07 EDT 2006

                     Dear MINC experts:

  Could you help?
  I came cross a problem when i did fmri data realignment. I copied the function : fmr_preprocess from my computer at McGill to the bin directory of my computer in China, but it did not work. I remember that this function does not need to install, just copy this function to  the bin directory. The error message was:
  [root at ambrose qiu_yan_li_20060611_130900]# fmr_preprocess qiu_yan_li_20060611_130900_3_mri.mnc
 bash: /bin/fmr_preprocess: Permission denied
  Could you give some advises?

 If it need install, where should i download it, and how to install it?

  Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.
 all the best,
 Li