[MINC-users] Re-orienting slice angle

tpb1@ualberta.ca tpb1 at ualberta.ca
Fri Jun 9 17:09:35 EDT 2006

I just read Teipel/Pruessner/et al's J. Neurol 2005 paper on volumetry
in AD, and I can't figure out how he re-oriented his slices using
Display.  In his methods section he says "[Display] allows simultaneous
visualization and segmentation of volumes in coronal, saggital and
horizontal orientations.  Additionally, the user can define angles for
viewing of images that are presented in a fourth window.  This allows
the user to view coronal slices simultaneously along the AC-PC line and
the line perpendicular to the long axis of the HC."  I have been using
Display for a while, and I've never seen this "fourth window" where the
user can define different angles.  I use the Linux version of Display;
do I need additional packages in order to get this fourth window?
(I've used the 3D rendering window, but I haven't been able to use it
to define different viewing angles in the tracing window).

Thanks,
Thomas