[MINC-users] minctracc source_mask option with a transform?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 08:15:00 EDT 2006

Hi Eric,

Both source and model masks are never applied directly as such, but
used to determine which voxels are included when calculating the
objective function.

In your case the source mask is used in the space before the current
transformation.

On 6/6/06, Faden, Eric (NIH/NIMH) [F] <fadeneric at mail.nih.gov> wrote:
> If you input a source_mask with a transform when is it applied?  i.e. I am running something like
>
> minctracc -source_mask brain.mnc -transform foo.xfm .... ....
>
> The source image is still in the same space as the mask is, but when will the mask get applied to the image? Before or after the transform?  if after does the mask get transformed also?
>
> -Eric

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012