[MINC-users] ROI template for DLPFC

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 23:37:12 EDT 2006

> Does anybody have ROI template for DLPFC.
> I am interested in the borders of the BA46. BA9/46d. and BA9/46v.

Not that I know of.  However be very careful mixing "mni-space",
talairach and brodman areas. The mni-models (icbm, average 305, etc)
are not in exact talairach space due to various constraints, thus we
call this "mni-space".  The brodman areas you talk of that I presume
you will be mapping from a talairach atlas will not align.  (perhaps
within 5mm at some points but not at all in others).

You'd be best to identify your own ROI on the ICBM average (or your
own average of your data) using Display and then go from there.

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012