[MINC-users] Registration using only translation and scale in minc

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 10:18:54 EDT 2006

Abe,

You need to set the weight parameters for optimisation in minctracc.

So for what you want:

   minctracc -lsq9 -w_rotations 0 0 0 ....

should do what you want.

On 7/25/06, Abraham Gedamu <abraham.gedamu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to register one image to another using only translation and
> scale.  I have tried using minctracc but there are no options that allow the
> use of only translation and scale.  I could get all the parameters and set
> the ones I don't want to zero, but then the values for scale and translation
> will not be the correct ones since the paramters seem to depend on one
> another.  Any advice in this are would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Abe

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012