[MINC-users] Registration using only translation and scale in minc

Abraham Gedamu abraham.gedamu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:01:08 EDT 2006

Hello,

I would like to register one image to another using only translation and
scale.  I have tried using minctracc but there are no options that allow the
use of only translation and scale.  I could get all the parameters and set
the ones I don't want to zero, but then the values for scale and translation
will not be the correct ones since the paramters seem to depend on one
another.  Any advice in this are would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Abe