[MINC-users] about mritotal

Huiguang He hehuiguang at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 04:09:34 EDT 2006

Hi, Dear Minc Expert:
      I  have a question about the command mritotal.
     As we know, mritotal is the command that convert the mridata into
Talrache coordinate. But does it require that the input data have the same
orientation as the template?
     I  found that the template is sagital orientation, but our fMRI
scanning is coronary orientation, should I re-orientate my data to the same
as template? Or mritotal can handle this issue and give us a correct
transform matrix?
     Thanks a lot!
                                   Huiguang

    Huiguang He, Ph.D