[MINC-users] The Ubuntu apt-get source of MINC

Sheng Bao forrest.bao at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 03:26:00 EDT 2006

Hi guys, I am not sure how many of you have tried to install MINC from
apt-get, if you are a Debian or Ubuntu user.
This afternoon, I found accidently in "Synaptic" that MINC is available to
be install via apt-get.
Has anyone tried this way? Is this apt-get packed by the developers?
Can I use that way to install MINC installed of downloading and compiling
the source of minc and bicpl? I really don't wanna configure and compile the
source code. The procedure is too complex and it cost me a lot of time.

Thank you for helping me.
Cheers,
Sheng Bao

--
EE is no more about circuits than CS is about computers.

Home Page: http://forrest.bao.googlepages.com
Blog: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/forrestbao
         http://forrestbao.spaces.msn.com
MSN: bsh1984 at hotmail.com (IM only)