[MINC-users] Problem with Display for Mac

Dale Einarson dale at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 23 17:38:41 EST 2006

Hello,
    This is more likely the effect of Andrew being spread too thin and
compounded by us ( Andrew ) not having a 10.3 system to play with.

    The binaries for MacOSX on http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca have
been built on 10.4 and in many cases do not work on anything less.   I
have pointed more then ten people to Jason's link in the last month.
If you have 10.3 indeed the link Reza provided is for you.

BTW:   I will try to upload 10.3 versions  to packages in the next
couple of days.  I am still working on the builder :)

For the non geek
	Q: How do I know what version I am running?
	A:  click on the blue mouse in the top-left corner and select "about
this mac"

PS:  I will get you all a 10.3 build for the new autoreg too :)

Cheers!
dale