[MINC-users] Problem with Display for Mac

Reza ADALAT adalat at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 23 11:09:56 EST 2006

Hi,

Make sure your mni directory at /usr/local/mni/ is empty or does not exist
(if you've installed other applications in that directory, back it up
first) and then try to reinstall the minc tools by downloading Jason's
latest binaries from here:
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/distribution/packages/osx/MINC-tools-OS10.3-1.1.0.dmg
this should do the trick. I think you've compiled these yourself and have
either a non complete installation or a bad link.

rz >>