[MINC-users] NU_CORRECT

Jason Lerch jason at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 25 09:55:11 EDT 2005

Runa Parveen wrote:
> hi,
>
> I have several questions regarding this package:
> 1. How I would know that image has been transferred correctly to *.minc format?

The easiest way is to open it in one of the tools that can view MINC
files, such as register or Display.
> 2. In Display menu, are the image dimension appears as width, height, and
> slices?

Image dimensions tend to be xspace, yspace, and zspace.
> 3. would anybody please let me know can I create 'brain masking +CSF' with
> this package, or I have to do it first to run NU_correction?

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but this page might have the answers:
http://wiki.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/index.php/VoxelBasedMorphometry
> 4. Also, in nu_correct, would you please let me know the command line
> arguments?

See the same page above.

Cheers,

Jason