[MINC-users] clamping minc files

Marc Schoenwiesner marc.schoenwiesner at mcgill.ca
Sun Oct 9 22:48:04 EDT 2005

Hi Andrew,

> I use the attached perl script.
It wasn't there. But anyway, I got the right clamping values for the structural
scan from register. This helped - mritotal does a neat job now. (How do you get
an intensity histogram of a volume?)

The realignment of the functional volumes is still far from perfect. The
remaining motion in z direction (x and y seem to be fine) is a good 5mm. Just
to check, I registered the same data with AIR5 (compiled at a PC, with an
analyze version of the data) and - that got rid of all visible movement. Does
minctracc have problems with movement in z direction? Well, it's probably just
me.

Thanks for your help, Andrew!

Cheers,
Marc

PS.: The fmr_preprocess help seems to have gotten mixed up a bit over the years:
-blur         do not blur frames
-align        perform motion correction this is the default, opposite  is
              -noblur, do not perform motion correction