[MINC-users] nonlinear transformation

D. Louis Collins louis.collins at mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 22 11:57:20 EST 2005

Rezwan,

I just realized that you are using the average305 target for non-linear
registration.  We have stopped using it because of problems similar to
those you've shown (but ours have not been as big).

Please use one of the newer icbm targets available from
packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca.

  mni-models-icbm152-lin

is better, but you still might have some errors.  the best is a new
symmetric non-linear average of the 152 icbm subjects.  We are working
to get it placed on the web.  should be soon.

-Louis