[MINC-users] nonlinear transformation

Oliver Winz o.winz at fz-juelich.de
Mon Nov 21 08:30:45 EST 2005

Hello everybody,

i have a problem concering nonlinear transformation to stereotaxic
space. The final MRI after transformation is very suspect. Maybe i
forgot a very important part in the processing steps and someone can
give a hint.
Here is my complete procedure:

 > dcm2mnc input*.IMA destdir/
 > mritotal inputMRI.mnc outputTrans-Lin.xfm
 > mritotal -nonlinear -transformation outputTrans-Lin.xfm inputMRI.mnc
outputTrans-NonLin.xfm
 > mincresample -transformation outputTrans-NonLin.xfm -like
average305.mnc inputMRI.mnc outputMRI-toTAL.mnc

 > mritotal -version
Program mritotal, built from:
Package MNI AutoReg, version 0.98r, compiled by owinz at medpc66
(i686-pc-linux-gnu) on 2005-02-24 at 17:58:14

I'm working on Pentium V 3.0 GHz, running SuSE Linux 9.2 with kernel
2.6.8-24.18-smp
I get the DICOM MRI's from a Magneton VISION 1.5 T, Siemens, Erlangen,
Germany) using a 3D T1-weighted MPRAGE sequenze (voxel size = 1 x 1 x 1 mm³)

Everyone who's interested in a screenshot, please let me know, i will
send to you.
Thanks in advance!!
Greetings,
Oliver