[MINC-users] emma for matlab 6.5/7?

Marc Schoenwiesner marc.schoenwiesner at mcgill.ca
Sun Nov 13 15:52:07 EST 2005

Hi,

thanks, I have gotten a bit closer. mireadimages() does a good job, but the real
trouble seems to come from mincextract. If I run mincextract on a slice of any
of my volumes or icbm_avg_152_t1_tal_lin.mnc I get an almost random array in
return with most of the voxel values at something like -8.5960e+247...
If I clamp the output at the correct range I can see a distorted outline of the
brain. Any idea what could be causing this?

Cheers,
Marc