[MINC-users] emma for matlab 6.5/7?

Robert VINCENT bert at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sat Nov 12 18:47:29 EST 2005

Hi Marc,

I'm not sure if this will help, but please take a look at emma 0.9.8,
which attempts to correct some possible issues with earlier versions of
emma on Windows.

You can download it here:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~bert/emma-0.9.8-win32.zip

Copy all of the DLL and EXE files into a directory on your path, and copy
all of the .m files into the normal location you use for emma toolbox
files. If you add the emma toolbox to the Matlab path you should be all
set. I am able to use mireadimages() with this version of emma and
Matlab7.

	-bert