[MINC-users] From .IMA to .mnc

Robert VINCENT bert at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 11 08:47:27 EST 2005

Hi Anna,

Some .IMA files are in a Siemens proprietary format, others are actually
DICOM. This seems to depend upon the version of the software running on
the scanner. Our dcm2mnc tool (part of MINC 1.4 and later) should be able
to handle either one - it has some code to deal with the Siemens internal
format. As Jonathan said, dicom_to_minc will also work with them if they
are DICOM files.

	-bert