[MINC-users] how to apply an .xfm transformation on a vector field?

Jamila Ahdidan jammam2 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 07:05:18 EST 2005

Hi all,
I have a grid describing a deformation field resulted from the coregistration of an image to an other. Does anyone have an idea about how to apply the transformation of an .xfm file on the grid. I thouht about using minc reshape to separate the components of the vetor at each voxel into 3 different files, and apply the transformation on them using mincresample -transform, and ofcourse rebuilding the vector field again (just don't know how to do that last step!). Can anyone tell me whether this will do it or if it's completely wrong. I really need to find out how to apply an .xfm transformation on a vector field.

Looking forward to reading your smart ideas!!!
Jamila