[MINC-users] mincmath and vector field (deformation maps)

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 08:07:19 EST 2005

Hi Jamila,

mincmath will treat the vector_dimension like all other dimensions.
So add, subtract and scale will work.  Divide and multiply (presuming
you mean the vector equivalents) will require a little more work.
Simply split the file into its components and and then use minccalc.

On 27/10/05, Jamila Ahdidan <jammam2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm currently working on deformation maps, and I would like to know how I can perform some operations on them (like divide, multiply, add, substract). When I use the usual mincmath, then it doesn't see that it's a vector field and it only returns one value per voxel.
>
> Do you know how I can get around this, I need it in order to normalise the deformation with the time elapsed between 2 scans.
>

> Many regards,
>
> Jamila

Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012