[MINC-users] easiest way to do large, isotropic erosion and dilation with mincmorph?

Michel Audette minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri May 20 04:33:05 2005

Hello,

I want to run mincmorph to produce a morphological opening with a large
isotropic structuring element, and I would like to keep the results of the
erosion and dilation separately, so in fact I want to run separate erode and
dilate operations with this element and keep each result. What is the
simplest way? Must I put together a file that expresses this element, or can
I run this with a simple parameter that indicates the size of element? If I
absolutely need the file, are there some that I can get ready-made?

Cheers,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.,
Research Fellow, Surgical Simulation,
Surgical Assist Technology Group,
AIST,
Namiki 1-2,
Tsukuba, Japan,
305-8564.
"If you think you can do it, you're right.
 If you think you can't do it, you're still right."
- Henry Ford