[MINC-users] mritotal non-gradient option

Andrew Janke Andrew Janke <a.janke@gmail.com>
Mon Mar 21 11:31:04 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:42:24 +0100, Daniel Schwarz
<schwarzd@feec.vutbr.cz> wrote:

> is there any way to force mritotal not to register gradient data, but
> original subsampeled data? Is it possible to do it by an option/switch
> or does one have to remake the mritotal script manually?

There is a -noblur option,

given that the gradient data is generated as bart of the blurring
step, I suspect by turning off this option that you will skip the step
you wish.  However, there may be other side-effects.

The most obvious question is: Why would you want to skip this step?

--
Andrew Janke      (a.janke@gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane     H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581