[MINC-users] postf for X

Robert VINCENT minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 17 09:50:03 2005

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the comments.  Actually, we have another tool for visualizing
dynamic data, xdisp, which Andrew is close to releasing, and I have a
preliminary dynamic version of Register which I will release shortly.

The ARGV_VERINFO thing is a new (MINC 1.3 and after) thing for reporting
program versions.  You must still have MINC 1.2 or earlier installed.
I'll add a protective #ifdef to avoid this problem in the future.

The ROI and colormap issues you describe could be a result of my rewrite
from GL to X - the rewrite required flipping the sense of the screen's Y
coordinate, so some inconsistencies may have crept in.

Thanks for you other suggestions, I'll take a look at them today.

	-bert